The royal villa and park were built in the seventeenth century. In 1806 the property was bought by Elisa Baciocchi, Napoleon's sister who was the ruler of Lucca. The fish pond, the water and the wonderful green theatre are Seventeenth century, with yew trees of that period. The rest of the garden was restructured in the Nineteenth century with a Quercus rubra and a Liquidambar styraciflua at the two ends on the tiny lake, whose brilliant autumnal foliage outshines all the other beautiful monumental trees. It now belongs to the Pecci-Blunt family. Surface 19 hectares. Visit 2 hours. Closed on Mondays. Open from March to October.